West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV, AB, Chemistry, Magna Cum Laude, 1978
- West Virginia University School of Medicine, Morgantown, WV, 1978-1982
- West Virginia University School of Medicine, Charleston Division, CAMC General Surgery Residency, 1982-1987
- Washington University School of Medicine – Barnes Hospital, St. Louis, MO
Plastic Surgery Residency, 1987-1990
Certifications and Licensing
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Additional Qualifications in Surgery of the Hand, ABPS
- Medical License – State of West Virginia, 1990
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Association for Hand Surgery
- West Virginia State Medical Association
About Dr. Ted Jackson, M.D.
Dr. Jackson is a native of Charleston, West Virginia and has been practicing plastic surgery here for 26 years. His undergraduate education was at West Virginia University in Morgantown, where he was graduated Magna Cum Laude with a degree in chemistry in 1978.
He was graduated from West Virginia University School of Medicine and completed his general surgery residency at Charleston Area Medical Center in 1987. Dr. Jackson did his plastic surgery fellowship at Washington University, School of Medicine – Barnes Hospital and completed his plastic surgery training there in 1990.
Dr. Jackson is certified with the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Dr. Jackson has served as Chief of Plastic Surgery at Charleston Area Medical Center and Chief of Plastic Surgery at Thomas Memorial Hospital West Virginia. He is an Assistant Clinical Professor for West Virginia University Health Sciences Center and has scheduled rotations throughout the year for medical students and residents.
Dr. Jackson uses Allergan Implants for West Virginia Breast Enlargment Procedures.